Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Daddy's Day


Today is Daddy's 58th Father's Day.  I know because I have been around for every one of them.  I have spent most of my life working along side my Daddy.  Here is proof.  I learned the auto body trade very young.

How Long Have I Been Sanding

Through the years some of the things that I have learned from my Daddy are the importance of having God in your life, and how to work.  Here are some photos of Daddy working through the years.


















30 Model A




Happy Daddy's day.  Some people have fathers, but I have always had a Daddy.





























5 comments:

  1. You look just like your Daddy! Very handsome. I am so thankful you are still able to spend time with him. What a great man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're a lucky man, Richie to have had such a wonderful Daddy in your life! Love the pictures, the proofs :-)

    HAPPY FATHER'S Day also to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great tribute, Richard. A father who teaches a son to respect the working life--a true gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you still call him Daddy. Very sweet Rich.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet tribute Rich, does the heart good to see such loving bond between father and son.

    Wishing you all a happy day,
    Denise
    An English Girl Rambles

    ReplyDelete