Thursday, February 12, 2015

Young Photographer


Last weekend my daughter and her family met us in Uncertain, Texas for the weekend.  We had a great time at Caddo Lake, taking a boat tour of the lake.  We spent Sunday afternoon in Jefferson, Texas attending the Mardi Gras parade.  While some of our group were shopping the antique stores in Jefferson, the rest of us took a walk on the nature trail along Big Cypress Bayou.


My seven year old grand daughter loves to take photos with my camera. As we were walking on the nature trail along Big Cypress Bayou I let her use my camera. I am a proud Papa, but I really think she has an eye for photography. All of the photos in this post were taken by her.














I can't wait to see more work from this budding photographer.  I think she has a great future.

No comments:

Post a Comment