Friday, April 1, 2016

Brilliance in Blogging Award




I was shocked and surprised to receive the Spring 2016 Brilliance in Blogging Award.

Over 150,000 blogs were nominated this year, so it is a huge achievement that An Arkie's Musings won this prestigious award. The award celebrates great writing, great photography and great commitment to stoytelling.

I am thrilled to win the award. I'm still in shock that my blog has been recognized for its brilliance. It feels like a dream come true. Who knew that a little blog from Mena, Arkansas was being noticed.

This is a big deal for me. Winning this award has confirmed that what I am doing is important. All those late nights busily tapping away at the keyboard were not wasted.

I'm just a bit worried about the date of the award, April 1, but any day is a good day for an award.

1 comment:

  1. It's been a great April Fool's Day but tomorrow I have to go back to being a blogger who has never won an award.

    ReplyDelete