Thursday, August 18, 2016

Mena iPhone Photos


During the past few weeks, I have been able to photograph some interesting skies around town. Because my iPhone is always with me I have been making an effort to take photos when I see something that interests me.


One day as I was pulling into the Wal-Mart parking lot, I noticed that the sky had some very dark clouds.


When I came out the sky was even darker. As I was driving home I saw a break in the clouds that made an interesting photo.


On another evening the sunset color was so bright that I could hardly believe it. As I was stopped at the red light, I took a quick photo.


I have taken several sunset photos in town in the last couple of weeks. This one was taken while my wife and I were taking an evening walk at RMCC.


One evening as I was going home, the clouds to the south were reflecting the colors of the sunset. I stopped by the Old Bank Antique store to take this photo.


Evening color made an interesting backdrop for the flags at Janssen Park.


Anytime is beautiful on the Talimena Drive, but the views are spectacular at sunset.


A couple of days ago I was intrigued with the wisps of clouds coming down to the ground during a rainstorm.


Last Monday night there was a beautiful rainbow over Mena. I wasn't able to get to a good location to take a photo but was able to get this shot while sitting at a traffic light.



No comments:

Post a Comment